Scale Up Milwaukee is conducting a series of conversations with members and accelerator graduates that focus on various aspects of business. In this conversation, we sit down with Dr. Jones to discuss her experience as a business owner during this time, how telehealth has scaled her business, and what owners can do to keep themselves and their employees well.
She’s also offering FREE consultations for our Scale Up Community. You can email her to schedule a time. Additionally, a list of her most used platforms and resources are below:
- www.zoom.us for meetings one-on-one or group
- https://myreceptionist.com/ for your receptionist needs
- Genius Scan App for Scanning virtually
- https://www.groupgreeting.com/ for sending virtual greetings cards
- rapidfax.com Sending faxes virtually
- G-Suite: Great tool for many aspects of business
- Rackspace.com Secure Business Email System
- Hootsuite Social Media Posting App
- Serene: A tool that cuts out distractions, helps you stay focused and complete tasks faster.
- Slack: Team communication, the way it should be for remote workers.
- Toggle: Keep track of how long it’s really taking you to complete tasks.
- Google Drive: Document creation, cloud storage, file sharing, and collaboration.
- Calendar: Manage all of your calendars and events in one place, arrange meetings without dozens of emails.
- Spark: A smart email client that stops your inbox getting in the way of productivity and turns it into an asset.
- Chrome Remote Desktop: Access your computer securely from any device and screen share with teammates for stronger collaboration.
- Zapier: Save time on repetitive tasks and switching between apps by automating processes (eg: automatically saving Gmail attachments to Google Drive).
- Daywise: Schedule notifications to stop work interrupting your free time.