On Tuesday, November 19th, UW-Milwaukee Urban Planning class presented their recommendations for follow up activities and programs based on the outcomes of the Corporate Venture Forum in October.
Some of the ideas provided a more in depth analysis of the recommendations created by the Forum attendees, but there were also some new ideas presented as well.
- Creating a database for corporations to have easy access to entrepreneurs
- Focused mentoring programs
- Partnerships with other existing programming
- Corporate & Entrepreneur matching programs or events
- Developing corporate partnering education tools
- Quarterly company challenges
Below you will find each team’s final recommendations and we encourage you to look through their work and provide us with your thoughts using the feedback form.
If you have any questions, please contact Scale Up Milwaukee team member, Maggie Bryde.